3.15.2010

MGI


I was really happy when asked if i would like to design the next promo for my rep Morgan Gaynin - They wanted an image that would show them as industry leaders. I took some time and gave it some thought and came back with the idea of an orchestra conductor (leader) but instead of holding a baton, the conductor would be holding a pencil (nice way to show leading illustration). The all female organization had the great idea to have the conductor be a woman (i had originally drawn a man (do all guys do that?)) and thus began piecing it together and drawing it out. a final cherry on top was using the morgan gaynin logo for cuff links. I was so happy with this idea, and really pleased with the execution, for a change. Thanks Vicki and Gail for asking me to represent you for once :)

7 comments:

Yuta Onoda said...

Great promo Pete!!

Nimit Malavia said...

Looks great Pete!!

JuanCarlos said...

a well orchestrated piece, you conduct yourself really well.

yeah that happened

pete ryan said...

Juan, you just blew my mind - Yuta, Nimit thanks for the kind words

Unknown said...

way to go pete! great all around!!!!1

siedzesobie said...

I like it

mgizzle said...

nice :) thanks for the shoutout