7.05.2010

Its just business... *Now with Final*



Any business work I do is probably my favorite. There are so many ways to get conceptual, but remain clear. Heres is the final rough of a recent project ( I will be posting the final final shortly) - The piece centered around banks, and how their resources are continually being "tapped" - this leads to temporary strain, but if done at the right time then given time to re-strengthen it can be a rich resource. Given the description (and lucky break that pillars look just like trees) it sounded just like gathering maple syrup. a sweet solution indeed.
It sure is fun (AND FAST) doing a bulk of my rough work in illustrator. Im jealous of the skilled illustrators who use this program on the regular.

6 comments:

Daniel Fishel said...

Your so canadian!

andres casciani said...

Hi Pete! I love your "orthogonal" compositions, very strong images!

Michael Byers said...

One of my favs so far. Love this one.

pete ryan said...

thanks very much guys - i'll post the final for this this week :)

Anonymous said...

CLIENTS, "If I am lucky you."
DTS wants YOU

Wendy said...

ooh nice rough in illustrator! i use it everyday, isn't it great??