8.08.2011

Bear with me...

that may be the second time i've used that title for a blog post involving bears.
oooppps.
Anyway, here is my late summer / fall postcard - if anyone would like one, please let me know, I'd love to mail you one!!
An important thing to note: I had a brief 5 or 6 year period growing up where all i did was draw bears doing things. Like, from everyday tasks to big adventures - I LOVED bears, and loved the thought of them doing things bears couldnt really do. When deciding what image to make as a promo i was going with the theme "innovation" - a pretty common one for promo's, i think. I wanted something that was much more playful than my usual images. something involving bears.
who knows, maybe more bear related commissions will come of this! Or fish related ones. Or lawn watering related ones. Dammit.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

ha ha ...... pret-ty pret-ty smart bear! and smart Pete too! Send me a card please!