4.01.2010

Ke$ha, Ipad, Lady Gaga, I.S.O

april fools!! disregard that title, more of a little game Im playing with analytics - speaking of which - i seeeee yyyyoooouuuuuuu.
...anyway - I recently did a Bunch of pieces for I.S.O&Agent Magazine (the magazine about credit card terminals and the people that sell them of course). The very nice AD approached me with some ideas - asked if i'd pitch some too and off we went. In the end the editor decided to go with their initial ideas (except for one) but I thought I'd post some of mine too. while Im not going to post everything (gotta save some for a rainy day) it was a fun project and I really pleased to have worked with them!!!
First -the coverThe AD gave me the brief of "struggling with cash" - the agents want cash and its difficult to get
There were lots of other ideas too.
Next, a spot about navigating the peaks and valleys / finding opportunity /shortcuts
this one was my idea!!!! heres some more roughs
currently being painted as a spring promo
lots of others, but this is already a longass post ... we'll do one more - save the rest for a later date
small feature about I.S.O's going global / expanding the global market - their pitched idea chosen (and not unlike one i've done before)
lots more ideas here too. Anyway, Thanks Galina - this was lots of fun!!!
more soon...

7 comments:

Chris Whetzel said...

Hey Pete,

Great work as usual! Love the idea of climbing the shadow. Can't wait to see the final!

Pam Anne Kenny said...

I concur, love the ladder shadow. you are S-M-R-T Petey!
(btw- love coming here cos I hear the Crüe in my head sing "kick start my arrrrrrtttttttt" in that crazy robot voice thing with guitar solo/drums bashing climax)

mark smith said...

That rolled up wad of notes is amazing, great skills Pete!

JuanCarlos said...

your on a ROLL!

pete ryan said...

Thanks a million guys!!!

Nimit Malavia said...

AWESOME!

These are sooo iPad...wait that works right?

pete ryan said...

Works for me, thanks Nimit!!!