9.01.2010

Operation Ivy

Operation Ivy was a band. Fish, I'm look at you to have been a fan. This really has nothing to do with the piece, it just clearly involves the childrens game Operation ... nevermind. Ok, I got a chance to work with one of my fav AD's recently - the great Colleen Nicholson at Canadian Family. The article was called "Beat the Odds" and was about preventing childhood illness. Pretty serious content, but not impossible to approach light heartedly. This little gem of an idea was 100% Colleens, but i posted a few of my own below as well (there were way way more). If you haven't worked with Colleen send her harassing emails until you do - its a lot of fun and totally worth it. Wait ... maybe dont do that...

7 comments:

mark smith said...

Just spent the last 20 mins hunting down my operation ivy cd! I really must alphabetize. When I eventually get my record player working I'll get out the common rider vinyl too. Great image Pete, your skills are my thrills!

pete ryan said...

Mark, How did i look you over as an Op. Ivy fan. Next England trip we're both getting mohawks and skanking into strangers!

Daniel Fishel said...

Looks like I know what I am listening to today! haha. Great piece Pete.

-FISH

Nimit Malavia said...

hahah "send her harassing emails until you do". Great piece Pete! And thanks for the tunes to check out.

pete ryan said...

thanks guys!

Yuta Onoda said...

Great piece Pete!!

Mitch Bunt said...

I love this piece Pete!